SWIG Hip Flasks - Christmas 2016
Greetings! Let me tell you how we are doing things at SWIG this Christmas...
1) Special Christmas Delivery Offers
I'm trying to make it really easy to get a SWIG this year. Check out the table below for my promised delivery times!
These are not estimates. Guaranteed Delivery Dates!
|UK & Ire||FREE - 4 Work Days||£10 - Next Day|
|EU/USA/RoW||£7 - 2 Weeks||£15 - Next Day|
*Free worldwide NEXT DAY shipping on orders over £150.
*Delivery date includes engraving
*Orders after 1pm GMT will take 1 extra working day*
2) Three Main ways to order:
- Text (SMS- 07866066678)
- Phone (Call- 020 3239 5864).
- Website (You are in the right place. swigflasks.com)
3) Last shipping days:
- 20th & 21st December - last orders for FREE UK Christmas Shipping
- 22nd December - last orders for Urgent worldwide delivery
- 23rd & 24th December - by special arrangement (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3239 5864)
- Belfast collection available on request
4) SWIG SWAP 2016: Gift a SWIG for Free.
Like the look of my SWIGs?
Think you'd love to get one as a prezzie for someone?
Eyeing your bank balance nervously?
Hiding from your bank balance in abject terror?
So, for one week only, until Wednesday 23rd November, I have three SWIG Gift Sets to sell - not for money, but for skills.
It's your chance to ease up the Xmas spending, spend more on whisky, and have a bit of fun.
1. Email me at email@example.com with your name, and tell me what you'd like offer.It can be skills, it can be a barter, you can trade in your mother-in-law etc.
Tell me who the gift will be for too, why they deserve it.
2. I'm going to pick my favourite three offers.
3. We'll seal the deal and you get any gift set of your choice.
I ran it last year.. see the video here!
Last year I got over 30 offers. I was only able to take up 3. My favourite was a Hand Knitted 'Aran' Jumper from Joanna. She made it so I could wear it on my next whisky expedition to Scotland. It is awesome.
I've also swapped SWIGS for bottles of excellent gin, one guy took us to Buckingham Palace, and one lovely gal even cooked me a birthday cake!